MANUFACTURER’S FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Please read this warranty card carefully. Attach your purchase receipt to this warranty card and keep in a safe place. You must produce both warranty card and proof of purchase in the event of a warranty repair being required.
When you purchase NorthStar™ Taping Tools you automatically receive a five year limited Manufacturer’s Warranty covering parts and labour for defects in material or workmanship. This limited warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of any other warranties, express or implied.
The Manufacturer undertakes to:
Repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the Product, the serial number of which appears on the Product, which is found to be defective with FIVE YEARS from the date of purchase.
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Defects caused by factors other than normal use of the product;
- Defects to the product caused by accident, neglect, or misuse;
- The cost of repairs carried out by non-authorized repairers or the cost of correcting such unauthorized repairs.
- Normal recommended maintenance.
- Wear parts as follows: taper cables, needles, pyramid blades, box blades, skids, clips, wheels, angle head blades, skids and clips, rubber seals, gaskets, nyliner bearings, springs, o-rings and screens;
- Repairs when the product has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than an AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE or the selling dealer;
- Pick up and delivery;
Service under this warranty must be provided by an Authorized Service Repairer (refer to Customer Care section for contact details). Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This warranty certificate should be shown when making any claim.
Product repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. NorthStar™ Taping Tools (2013) Ltd. Shall not be liable for any incidential or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product or loss of use during repair.
Clean tools with water and a brush or hose and then lightly coat with a non-penetrating oil to ensure a proper working condition of the tools. During use, do not allow compound to dry on the tool by placing it into a clean bucket of water. PROLONGED SOAKING OF TOOLS IN WATER CAN CAUSE CORROSION DUE TO ELECTROLOSIS; SUCH DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
Manufacturer Warranty (Printable Version)